Make a difference by helping Campbelltown review its bicycle plan.
Whether you’re a professional who trains daily, a cycling commuter or someone who just likes to get out for a ride with the family on a sunny day, Campbelltown Council would like to hear from you to help in the review of its current Bicycle Plan.
You can provide feedback to Council in a number of ways.
1. Talk to them
- Drop in at Council’s Office, 172 Montacute Road, Rostrevor, during business hours
- Post a comment: www.facebook.com/CampbelltownSA
- Send us a tweet: www.twitter.com/CampbelltownSA
2. Complete a survey
Please review the Existing Bike Network(1637 kb) (map of local cycling routes) before completing the survey as we ask you some questions to find out if you think the routes are still appropriate.
- Complete a survey online by clicking here
- Download, print, complete and return the survey by clicking here
- Complete and return a hard copy of the survey available from Campbelltown Library or Council’s Office
3. Review and make comment on the 2007 Strategic Bicycle Plan
Please download and review Council’s 2007 Strategic Bicycle Plan(10192 kb). Hard copies are also available from Campbelltown Library and Council’s Office.
Send your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org or Community Engagement Coordinator, Campbelltown City Council, PO Box 1, Campbelltown SA 5074.
Closes: 5pm, Monday 6 April 2015
Enquiries: Lois Dunkerley, Community Engagement Coordinator, 8366 9268 or email@example.com