Terms And Conditions – Outback Odyssey
Bookings and registrations close 5pm Friday 2 April 2021 unless sold out prior. (tour limited to 200 riders)
A minimum deposit of $510 is required to confirm your reservation at the time of booking.
**applies to installment payment option
Note: please refer to cancellation fees below.
Bicycle SA strongly recommends all participants take out adequate Travel Insurance cover including Personal Accident, Ambulance and Trip Cancellation Insurance
I understand that participation in this Bicycle SA ride involves riding on public roads used by other traffic. I am aware of the hazards involved and I agree to obey the road rules. I/the child in my care has sufficient experience and competence to participate safely in the ride and I hereby release and forever discharge, exempt and indemnify the organiser, sponsors and all other persons involved in the organisation, from all action, proceedings, demands and claims whatsoever taken by any participation in the ride.
Bicycle SA reserves the right to refuse entry. Bicycle SA reserves the right to alter or amend the route due to road, weather and other operational needs prevailing at the time and it is always made in the best interest of participant safety. Persons under the age of 16 must be accompanied by and in the care of a nominated adult who is responsible for them throughout the event. Bicycle SA shall not be liable or responsible for any direct, indirect, consequential or accidental damage, injury, loss, accident, delay or irregularity of any kind which may be occasioned by reason of any act or omission of any third party. Without limiting the foregoing, Bicycle SA does not own or operate any third party suppliers of services such as hotels, restaurants, or transportation companies. Bicycle SA is not responsible for any injury, death or loss. Any expenses must be borne by the participant.
Note: Optional bus transfers are arranged through Genesis Tour and Charter and/or other contracted companies.
Genesis have been providing passenger and bike transfer services for many years. Whilst all care is taken with your bikes and packing blankets are used to protect the bikes, Genesis does not assume any liability for any damage that may occur in transit except damage caused by major events such as fire, collision or overturning of the conveyancing vehicle.
Please contact Genesis directly on (08) 8552 4000 if you would like more information about their insurance and liability.
Where applicable, individual timing is provided by a third party contractor. Every effort is made to ensure that your time is recorded correctly however Bicycle SA and the contractor accept no responsibility for any failure of the timing system to record your time for any reason whatsoever. Occasionally it may be necessary to alter or amend itineraries, accommodation and other arrangements from those published.
- I agree to abide by any directions given by event director, marshals, or any official event personnel. I consent to the publication of any photographs taken of me during this event.
- I consent to my contact details being added to any information mail out lists used by Bicycle SA in line with its privacy policies.
- I understand that events occasionally need to be cancelled and/or published information needs to change. In such circumstances, we will do our best to supply a comparable event.
Cancellation of the event may occur if weather conditions prove to be too dangerous.If an event is cancelled information will be provided at the event and prior to the event on www.bikesa.asn.au or by phoning (08) 8168 9999.
In the event Bicycle SA cancels the event, entry fees are transferable to other Bicycle SA events or refundable.
In the event the Government imposes cross border travel restrictions due to an outbreak of Covid-19 and you are prevented from participating in this event, or you are unable to fulfill any mandated period of quarantine / isolation, your registration fees may be transferred to a future event or refunded in full.
In the event I cancel my registration I accept the following fees will be levied:
– Cancellation notified more than 60 days prior to event – a $50 cancellation administration fee applies;
– Cancellation notified 60 days or less and more than 30 days prior to event – a cancellation fee of 30% applies;
– Cancellation notified 30 days or less and more than 14 days prior to event – a cancellation fee of 50% applies;
– Cancellation notified 14 days or less prior to event – a cancellation fee of 100% applies