Terms And Conditions – Outback Odyssey
A non – refundable deposit of $350 is required to confirm the reservation at the time of booking.
I understand that participation in this Bicycle SA/Bicycle Events SA Ltd ride involves riding on public roads used by other traffic. I am aware of the hazards involved and I agree to obey the road rules. I/the child in my care has sufficient experience and competence to participate safely in the ride and I hereby release and forever discharge, exempt and indemnify the organiser, sponsors and all other persons involved in the organisation, from all action, proceedings, demands and claims whatsoever taken by any participation in the ride.
Bicycle SA/Bicycle Events SA Ltd reserves the right to refuse entry. Bicycle SA/Bicycle Events SA Ltd reserves the right to alter or amend the route due to road, weather and other operational needs prevailing at the time and it is always made in the best interest of participant safety. Persons under the age of 16 must be accompanied by and in the care of a nominated adult who is responsible for them throughout the event. Bicycle SA/Bicycle Events SA Ltd shall not be liable or responsible for any direct, indirect, consequential or accidental damage, injury, loss, accident, delay or irregularity of any kind which may be occasioned by reason of any act or omission of any third party. Without limiting the foregoing, Bicycle SA/Bicycle Events SA Ltd does not own or operate any third party suppliers of services such as hotels, restaurants, or transportation companies. Bicycle SA/Bicycle Events SA Ltd is not responsible for any injury, death or loss. Any expenses must be borne by the participant.
Occasionally it may be necessary to alter or amend itineraries, accommodation and other arrangements from those published. Bicycle SA/Bicycle Events SA Ltd strongly recommends all participants take out Personal Accident and Ambulance Insurance.
– I agree to abide by any directions given by event manager, marshals, or any official event personnel.
– I consent to the publication of any photographs taken of me during this event.
– I consent to my address being added to any information mail out lists used by Bicycle SA/Bicycle Events SA Ltd, in line with its privacy policies.
– I understand that events occasionally need to be cancelled and/or published information needs to change. In such circumstances, Bicycle SA will do its best to supply a comparable event.
In the event I cancel my registration I accept the following fees will be levied:
- Cancellation notified more than 30 days prior to event – no cancellation fee applies;
- Cancellation notified 30 days or less and more than 14 days prior to event – a cancellation fee of 50% applies;
- Cancellation notified 14 days or less prior to event – a cancellation fee of 100% applies
I have read carefully and agree to the conditions of entry.
To continue on to the registration page you must agree to these Terms and Conditions