Creating Cycle Friendly Workplaces
Creating a cycle friendly workplace shouldn’t be a scary, lengthy process, with lots of speed bumps along the way. Bicycle SA can guide you from start to finish by assessing your current situation and providing you with tailored advice to suit your workplace needs.
Your staff receive the many benefits of being a Bicycle SA corporate member including:
- Comprehensive personal accident insurance and public liability insurance
- Discounted entry fee to all Bicycle SA events and programmes
- Access to Cycling information including our quarterly Cycle! Magazine and Rides Programme
- Discounts from supporting bicycle & outdoor stores
- Free legal advice including a free will and free first interview
- Encourage your staff to start their day another way and ride to work and also to and from meetings.
Be Safe Be Seen - presentation & practicals
‘Be Safe Be Seen’ Workplace Bicycle Education Program. FREE 30 minute Cycling Safety Presentation.
- Explores 3 most common cycling crashes and best strategies to avoid them
- Three FREE gift pack giveaway for all sessions
- Get your organisation involved!
Get in touch with us –
phone: 08 8168 9909 ‘Be Safe Be Seen’ Workplace Bicycle Education Program. FREE 30 minute Cycling Safety Presentation
We can tailor custom programmes to provide your staff with a fully serviced cost effective bike fleet for intra-day work trips and commuting.
Get in contact with us today at email@example.com
Give your bicycle commuting staff comprehensive personal accident and third party liability cover, discounts to events, bike equipment needs, and education among many other benefits.
Bike Parking Facilities and Advice
Bicycle SA use and recommend a range of designers, manufacturer and installers of bike parking facilities, and there are great discounts available if you go through Bike SA. Call Christian Haag on 8168 9999 to discuss your needs, suggestions on facilities, and companies that can meet those needs.
Contact us for a friendly chat about how we can help you create a cycle friendly workplace.
phone: 08 8168 9999
Be Safe Be Seen – presentation & practicals