|Price Per Person||Adult (BSA Member)||Adult (Non-Member)||Child (6-16yrs)|
|10km or 20km 'Mini'||$15||$20||FREE|
|Official event jersey||$75||$75||$75|
To register via hard-copy and online - click on the "Register Now" button accept the terms and conditions of entry.
*Persons under the age of 16 must be accompanied by and in the care of a nominated adult who is responsible for them throughout the event. Children under the age of 6 ride free but must be in an Australian Standards child's bike seat, trailer or tag-along (unless riding their own bicycle in the 'Mini' ride). Each child's name is required for the registration process.
*The 'Mini' Coast to Coast fee includes refreshments only along the route, but not lunch at the finish.
You have the option to purchase the official event jersey for $75 during the online registration. Choose from Unisex or Women's Comfort Fit styles.
You can download a sizing chart here right
What your registration includes
- Rider ID bib and participation certificate
- Fully signed route
- Support vehicles and ride marshals
- Refreshments en route, including snacks and fruit plus water and hydration product
- Lunch at the finish (except for 'Mini' participants who do NOT receive lunch as part of their fee)
- Mechanical and first aid support
- Live music, family entertainment and activities at the finish
- Bicycle SA membership, if you're not already a member (save money and be insured)
- Official event jersey
- Massage at the finish (minimum 15 minutes @ $1/minute)
- Fees may apply for parts provided by mechanical support en route