|Price Per Person||Adult (BSA Member)||Adult (Non-Member)||Child (6-16yrs)|
SExy SPRINT - timed #
200 Riders Only
Cycling SA members eligible for discount price
|35KM/30KM Coast to Vines Express||$49||$59||Free**|
|12KM Family Shiraz Trail^||$15||$15^||Free**|
To register via hard-copy and online - click on the "Register Now" button, then read and accept the terms and conditions of entry.
# All SExy Sprint riders will be timed as individuals, across a set distance on Southern Expressway only.
# For those wanting to register as part of a Team, a minimum number of 4 riders is required to make up a Team. When registering, your team name must be spelled exactly the same for all riders in your team.
# Workplaces, clubs or ride groups can enter as many riders as they wish under the same team name, however only the times of the fastest 4 riders in the team will count for final results. The official time for a Team of 4 will be determined by the average of combined times of the fastest 4 riders in your team. Teams with more than 4 riders are only eligible for one podium position.
# If you are unable to fill a four person team, you will be required to ride as Solo.
# Riders registered in Solo category are not eligible for Team category placings.
# The entry fee for the SExy sprint includes entry into the full Fleurieu Fondo Road event. Participants must complete any one of the untimed distance categories to be eligible for podium placings and prizemoney, which will be presented at or about 12:30pm at the event village at Serafino Winery.
** Persons aged 16 years and under ride free of charge but must be registered and must be accompanied by and in the care of a nominated adult who is responsible for them throughout the event. Lunch at the finish is not included.
** Children under the age of 6 must be in a child's bike seat, trailer or on a tagalong unless taking part in Shiraz Trail ride. You will be asked to give their name during the registration process. Lunch at the finish is not included.
^ The 12km Family Shiraz Trail fee includes only refreshments along the route. Lunch at the finish is not included.
What your registration includes
- Rider ID bib and participation certificate
- Fully signed route
- Support vehicles and ride marshals
- Refreshments en route, including snacks and fruit plus water and hydration product
- Lunch at the finish (except 12km Family Shiraz Trail and all free entries Children 16yrs & under)
- Mechanical and first aid support
- Live music, family entertainment and activities at the finish
- Bicycle SA membership, if you're not already a member (save money and be insured)
- Massage at the finish (minimum 15 minutes @ $1/minute)
- Fees may apply for parts provided by mechanical support en route