|Price Per Person||Adult (BSA Member)||Adult (Non-Member)||Child (6-16yrs)|
200 Riders Only
|35KM/30KM Coast to Vines Express||$49||$59||Free**|
|12KM Family Shiraz Trail^||$15||$15^||Free**|
To register via hard-copy and online - click on the "Register Now" button, then read and accept the terms and conditions of entry.
# For those wanting to register as a Team, only Teams of 4 will be admitted. If you are unable to fill a four person team, you will be required to ride as Solo. The official time for a Team of 4 will be determined by the last team member to cross the line
**Persons aged 16 years and under ride free of charge but must be registered and must be accompanied by and in the care of a nominated adult who is responsible for them throughout the event. Lunch at the finish is not included.
**Children under the age of 6 must be in a child's bike seat, trailer or on a tagalong unless taking part in Shiraz Trail ride. You will be asked to give their name during the registration process. Lunch at the finish is not included.
^The 12km Family Shiraz Trail fee includes only refreshments along the route. Lunch at the finish is not included.
What your registration includes
- Rider ID bib and participation certificate
- Fully signed route
- Support vehicles and ride marshals
- Refreshments en route, including snacks and fruit plus water and hydration product
- Lunch at the finish (except 12km Family Shiraz Trail and all free entries Children 16yrs & under)
- Mechanical and first aid support
- Live music, family entertainment and activities at the finish
- Bicycle SA membership, if you're not already a member (save money and be insured)
- Massage at the finish (minimum 15 minutes @ $1/minute)
- Fees may apply for parts provided by mechanical support en route