Please note, due to an event clash we have altered the locations originally advertised. The updated locations are as follows.
Cobbler Creek - Sunday 23 June 2019
I understand that participation in this Bicycle SA/Bicycle Events SA Ltd ride involves riding on public roads used by other traffic. I am aware of the hazards involved and I agree to obey the road rules. I/the child in my care has sufficient experience and competence to participate safely in the ride and I hereby release and forever discharge, exempt and indemnify the organiser, sponsors and all other persons involved in the organisation, from all action, proceedings, demands and claims whatsoever taken by any participation in the ride. Bicycle SA/Bicycle Events SA Ltd reserves the right to refuse entry. Bicycle SA/Bicycle Events SA Ltd reserves the right to alter or amend the route due to road, weather and other operational needs prevailing at the time and it is always made in the best interest of participant safety. Persons under the age of 16 must be accompanied by and in the care of a nominated adult who is responsible for them throughout the event. Bicycle SA/Bicycle Events SA Ltd shall not be liable or responsible for any direct, indirect, consequential or accidental damage, injury, loss, accident, delay or irregularity of any kind which may be occasioned by reason of any act or omission of any third party. Without limiting the foregoing, Bicycle SA/Bicycle Events SA Ltd does not own or operate any third party suppliers of services such as hotels, restaurants, or transportation companies. Bicycle SA/Bicycle Events SA Ltd is not responsible for any injury, death or loss. Any expenses must be borne by the participant. Occasionally it may be necessary to alter or amend itineraries, accommodation and other arrangements from those published. Bicycle SA/Bicycle Events SA Ltd strongly recommends all participants take out Personal Accident and Ambulance Insurance.
- I agree to abide by any directions given by event manager, marshals, or any official event personnel.
- I consent to the publication of any images / footage taken of me and / or the child in my care during this event.
- I consent to my address being added to any information mail out lists used by Bicycle SA/Bicycle Events SA Ltd, in line with its privacy policies.
- I acknowledge that my name and any applicable event results may be published by Bicycle SA.
- I understand that events occasionally need to be cancelled and/or published information needs to change. In such circumstances, Bicycle SA will do its best to supply a comparable event.
- Cancellation of the event may occur if weather conditions prove to be too dangerous.
- If an event is cancelled information will be provided at the event and prior to the event on www.bikesa.asn.au or by phoning (08) 8168 9999.
- In the event Bicycle SA cancels the event, entry fees are transferable to other Bicycle SA / Bicycle Events SA Ltd events, but are not refundable.
I have read carefully and agree to the conditions of entry.
To continue on to the registration page you must agree to these Terms and Conditions