When: 20 to 28 September 2014
What: 9 day road tour along the Murray River and Riverlands by bike
We'll lead you off the beaten track and showcase more of South Australia's iconic and picturesque countryside. There's also some alternative routes on unsealed roads for those who would like to explore a little further.
With a maximum of 200 riders, you can spend each day with a small group of like minded cyclists and relax each evening in the company of new friends. With a limited number of places available we expect that we'll fill up fast so be quick to secure your place on this unique cycling adventure!
If you've tried the big rides, come and discover that small IS beautiful.
- Wine and Dine at sunset at the impressive Banrock Station Wine and Wetland Centre.
- Cruise the Murray River on a traditional paddle steamer (Optional Extra)
- Canoe and Kayak along the mighty Murray (Optional Extra)
- Experience unique flora and fauna and the natural beauty of the riverside environment from either in the saddle, on foot or on a river cruise
- Spoil yourself with the delicious wine and food of the Murraylands & Riverland region
- Experience fantastic regional hospitality and a warm welcome from local communities we visit along the way
- Enjoy the comraderie of a bunch of like-minded pedalling mates
- Explore local indigenous history and culture
- Sample tasty beers and wines in the regions top Micro breweries and cellar doors
- Cool off with a post pedal swim in the Murray River