Did you know over 8000 people now ride to work in the city of Adelaide?!
Are you keen on commuter cycling?
Find out how you can enjoy your ride to the fullest, and how organizations can encourage a culture of commuter cycling. Click on the links on the right and you'll be on your way in no time!
Riding to work offers many benefits including:
- Reductions in greenhouse gas emissions
- Urban congestion reductions
- Increased workforce productivity through improved health and well-being
- Reduced public health expenses through disease prevention and facilitation of recovery
- Improved social cohesion and connectedness in the workplace and neighbourhood setting
Regular cycling not only makes you look and feel great, it reduces the likelihood of obesity, heart disease, diabetes and some cancers.
Bike SA now offers lunch-time courses to organization that want to encourage employee commuting cycling and a healthy, happier workforce! Select 'Commuter Cycling Support' to your right for details.
Get involved and make a difference!