Free Legal Services for members
"Fighting for you" - Andersons
Bike SA has negotiated a wide range of benefits for financial members with leading South Australian law firm, Andersons (Adelaide), and Oliver Portway (Tanunda).
Andersons Solicitors offer Bicycle SA members the following benefits:
- Free first interview for financial members for all legal services offered by Andersons Solicitors.
- Free 24 Hour Legal Helpline - 1800 653 655 - for financial members and their immediate family.
- 10% discount on a range of legal services including motor vehicle accidents, Wills & Estates, Family Law and more.
- Free Simple Wills for all financial members.
- No-Win, No-Fee option for claims in relation to damages for injuries suffered as a result of motor vehicle accidents, medical negligence, catastrophic injuries, professional negligence and public liability claims in accordance with Andersons Solicitors terms of acting. Conditions apply.
It should be noted that the discounts are actually off the Supreme Court scale and many firms charge above the Court scale so the discounted amount is actually significantly more than 10% of our ordinary rates.
Download the Bicycle SA member brochure.
Download the brochure on motor vehicle accidents
If you have any questions, please contact Bicycle SA at (08) 8168 9999 and they will refer you to your preferred advisor.
Frequently Asked Questions by Andersons Solicitors
By clicking the topics below, you will be redirected to the full blog posts on the Andersons Solicitors website.
Incapacitated by your motor vehicle accident? What services might you be entitled to?
Can I accrue demerit points for offences I commit on my pushbike?
How do I share the roads safely and legally with cyclists?
I was a passenger in a car accident. Can I get compensation?
I have been in a bicycle accident. What are my obligations?
Bike Riders and Accidents. Where do you stand?
Ive had a bike accident. I need some financial assistance now please!
Who pays my legal costs if Im injured in a bike accident and lodging a motor vehicle accident claim?
How long will my compensation for a bike/car accident take to come through?
Had an accident? What compensation might you expect for pain and suffering?
Motor vehicle or bicycle accident? Remember, in SA its a fault based scheme.
What are my legal responsibilities as a cyclist on public roads?
Estate Planning - its more than just a will
Changes to speeding fines and demerit points
What are the rules in relation to riding your pushbike on footpaths and shared paths?
I have been injured in a car accident. Will Allianz, the insurance company,pay for my medical treatment?
A rider is knocked off his bike and suffers an injury. He has no idea who the driver is. What now?
Note: Bicycle SA members receive a free first interview and 10% discount from Andersons Solicitors on any legal matter. Become a member today >